Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Shaping up

I think I'm almost to a good draft stage. I completely rewrote the beginning and I'm planning to completely rewrite the lit review section. I'm planning to have a couple of people look over it after that and then send it off.

Here's a plan for the lit review section:

General educational blogging practice
Journaling
College-level connected blogging (which will lead nicely into my section on why this dissertation matters)

Shew. Feeling much less panicked now and like I actually know what I'm doing. I still have the chapter outline to think about. We'll see.

3 comments:

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Go, Laura! (I can't give any constructive comments at this point but I can send you good wishes!)

Dr. Mon said...

YEAH! Glad things are shaping up and that you are feeling good about your draft!! Keep going!!

Pink Cupcake said...

Glad it's coming along so well. Go you!